NYGCI (Quality Assurance Testing Services in USA) Team helps your organization with comprehensive Quality Assurance solutions by applying best Services, Analysis, Processes and Deliverable.
Our Quality Assurance services provide customers with a comprehensive suite of customization software testing services & tools, providing on-demand resources and multiple service delivery models to global organizations that will meet their quality goals and budget. Our QA Services offer extensive onsite experience and a proven methodology to dramatically improve the project’s success rate by quickly identifying and resolving the issues.
Quality assurance is a systematic approach to check if the product designed, meets the specific requirements of the customer or not. Using independent leading testing and QA techniques to test the functionality, performance and security of the service or product can eliminate defects in the early stage of the development. Quality assurance is designed to provide better functionality of a service or product to increase customer confidence and company creditability.
We have serviced many Fortune 500 clients in the areas of Software Quality Assurance strategy and process improvement, test automation, test planning and execution, and test base maintenance. Our skilled QA Practice group consultants have undertaken projects of all sizes or complexities, and they have the expertise to cope with most challenging projects. They are focused on consistently providing world class Software Quality Assurance services on time and within budget thus enabling our customers to deliver High quality software. With our proven methodologies and best practices, you can get a managed testing service with a guarantee for the delivery of test results proving due diligence, costs within budget, agreed service levels and fully auditable test plans, procedures and results.
How to do Quality Assurance:
QA can be implemented by 4 steps:
1)Plan 2)Do 3)Check 4)Act
- Plan – Organization should plan and establish the process related objectives and determine the processes that are required to deliver a high-Quality end product.
- Do – Development and testing of Processes and also “do” changes in the processes
- Check – Monitoring of processes, modify the processes, and check whether it meets the predetermined objectives
- Act – Implement actions that are necessary to achieve improvements in the processes
Quality Assurance key activities:
- Quality Audit
- Defining Process
- Tool Identification and selection
- Training of Quality Standards and Processes
Key benefits to Quality Assurance:
- Reduces Cost and Waste
- Organizational productivity and efficiency.
- great user experience.
- Boosts customer satisfaction.
- Speed time to market for your software product and systems
- Improve ROI by improving application quality and performance
- Prevents Catastrophic Corporate Emergencies
For more details, Please write write your queries to Info@nygci.com